Welcome to my travel consultations page. It is here where I offer my services to you as a travel consultant and your personal itinerary planner so you can get more personalised information when it comes to planning your trip and travelling to Venice.
Are you in two minds about your trip to Venice and undecided on how you should spend your time?
Maybe you want to visit Venice solo? Or, perhaps you are travelling with kids for the first time? Or, you have a special or romantic trip coming up and you want specific recommendations and don’t have the time to go through all my blog posts to get the information.
This is your opportunity to get a one-on-one 45 minute chat with me so I can help you get even more out of your trip to Venice.
This is for anyone who:
- Prefers a more freestyle approach to planning a trip to Venice and want to ask any questions regarding travel.
- It is also good for people who have already visited Venice and want to get more insight on how to go deeper into the local culture or want to know new and different ways get off the beaten track.
How does it works:
- Open the calendar and schedule your Zoom call with me at a time that is most convenient for you.
- Check your email as you’ll receive a confirmation email that contains a link so you can make the payment.
- Prepare yourself for our call (45 minutes) and have your questions ready.
- Receive your follow up document (within 48 hours) containing information that supports our conversation and your trip to Venice.
Let’s say you already have an idea of the things you want to see and do in Venice and would like my feedback on the feasibility of your ideas. Or, you have a set itinerary but you are not sure if it is (chronologically speaking) set up in the right order.
I will give you my thoughts on how you could improve your itinerary and point you in the right direction when it comes to logistics, lodgings and tours. This service is designed to provide you with local knowledge that can save you time.
My itinerary feedback package includes:
- Email consultation: This email consultation is designed for us to go through your itinerary or rough plan of places you’d like to see in Venice. You’ll have your questions prepared and we’ll go through all your queries together. Where I see your itinerary can be improved I’ll give you specific tips and guidance. This will last 3 days or be equivalent to 6 emails. My answers to your questions are very thorough and as always I like to go above and beyond with the advice that I give.
- Follow-up PDF: Within 48 hours of our consultation I will send you links with a quick summary that will cover any hotels, tours or transportation options we have discussed in our conversation so you can have your trip notes in a downloadable format.
This package is perfect for you if you have an idea of the places you would like to go in Venice but haven’t got a clue how you’re going to fit it all in. Or, what you should be doing on what day to be able to maximise your time while in the city.
My itinerary planning package includes:
- 1 hour zoom consultation: this gives you the chance to ask me anything related to your trip to Venice. We’ll go over the activities you can do during your stay as well as discuss practical factors including budget and accommodation. You should have all your most burning questions answered in this call.
- Planning email: after the call I will send you a summary with the itinerary plus links to all the resources we have talked about in our zoom consultation. I will also add any extra information that I think will be helpful to you and your days in Venice.
- Follow up questions: by this point you will have a better idea of what you are going to do on each day of your trip and feel confident completing each of the steps provided my itinerary. After you can cover any extra details with follow up 3 emails.
*This includes trips to Venice of up to 1 week long. If you require trip planning for a longer duration see my custom packages below.
By all means, if you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for here you can email me – maddy@venicetraveltips – to discuss an option that works best for your needs. If you have a travel partner who needs to be in the discussion, we can arrange to make that work too.
Terms & Payment
Please read my terms before booking your package:
- To be able to secure your booking (either a consultation or itinerary package) I require full payment in advance of the call/email. The payment is to be made either with a credit card via Stripe or PayPal in GBP or the equivalent based on the exchange rate using Wise.com that day. You can also do a direct bank deposit in either GBP, USD or EUR. All payments are non-refundable.
- I suggest that when planning a trip to Venice you leave enough time for us to work out your travel plans in advance. For this reason, I recommend you aim to book your package a minimum of 4 weeks before you intend to travel. Itinerary feedback can be bought with a shorter lead time, usually at least 2 weeks before your intended travel date is enough time.
- The packages that I offer on this page are not a way for me to book accommodation, transport activities or tours on your behalf. Rather, I will provide you with the links based on our discussions, so you can book the activities or lodgings by yourself. Affiliate links will be clearly marked, and you will have the chance to compare them against the other providers (if you wish).
- If you look at the travel guides on this site, you will find recommendations for travel insurance, but I am unable to discuss the benefits or features of any travel insurance providers during our consultation, and cannot provide legal advice on those topics.
- My Venice Itinerary Planning service and Venice Itinerary Feedback along with the Venice Travel Consultation are designed to help you make the most of your time in Venice. All of my recommendations and advice when it comes to exploring Venice and Veneto are based on my own experience from years of spending time in the region. I do my best to ensure you have the best trip, and I provide suggestions that are suited to your style of travel and budget. However, I cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen circumstances such as changes in travel times or delays that can sometimes happen along the way.
Note: these packages are designed for you to start planning your trip to Venice right away! Reserve a call or send me an email – maddy@venicetraveltips – and I will get back to you within 48 hours. Remember to mention the dates that you plan to travel on.